Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ankle-Straps

Hey ladies!
Look what I’ve found! **** Shoebaloebaloeee…SHOES!!!
I like these ankle-straps.;)
Sorry guys, this is a women’s thing. You guys get the credit for buying them for us.:) Maybe you guys can buy a pair a of these shoes for your gf(‘s) or wife or maybe your sweet sister. You would make their day if they like these kinds of shoes.



I like this T-strap in the available soft-brown colour, great for at office.










This one would go very well with a black dress and a matching handbag.












Cool-looking espadrille, I actually like braided things, especially handbags.







 

This one is my favourite of all the shoes I’ve placed out here. It has a very cute bow at the back. Looks very elegant.








I like this one in the available shiny purple colour, all those strings gives it a sexy look.









Very soft and elegant-looking, the ribs make this shoe special.










I actually have a T-strap sandal on my shoe-rack that looks a little bit like this one, though this one has double straps.








This one looks very cute, especially in pink. I think this one would be nice for campus or maybe the cinema or grocery store or just for a day out with friends.






For more details, just click on the shoes.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on the blog. glad you like it..love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my site :) i really like the Artly Sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your fav us also my fav. i have a soft spot for anything with a bow :)

    ReplyDelete