Today is National scrapbooking day in the U.S., so I have lots of surprises for you guys this week!!!
To start with I have cool freebies for you this week also. From now on all the freebies will be My Memories Suite Compatible, so you can download your freebies directly to your My Memories Suite software. If you don’t have the My Memories Suite software yet, you won’t be able to work with these freebies. I think that you probably already have purchased your My Memories Suite scrapbooking software by now; if you haven’t, do use my discount code STMMMS35043 for $10 off your purchase at www.mymemories.com. Software comes with a $10 coupon; so a $20 value in total!!! And Guess what? My Memories Suite was Featured on the Mother’s Day special for Lifetime Television Morning show * The Balancing Act *!!!
In conjunction with the appearance of My Memories Suite on *The Balancing Act* you can get a free 20 page Softcover 6 X 6 Photobook for FREE!!! (Free Photobook offer is only valid in the continental United States and you do need to pay $7.99 for shipping and handling).
Tip: Photobooks can be used as theme books such as a wedding, a family vacation, a special person in your life (Mother’s day is on it’s way, so maybe you could create a photobook about your mom as well) etc. You can use the templates that comes with the My Memories Software or you can choose from a template at MyMemories.com Design Shop.
Check out FREE Photobook for the details to get your free Photobook.
I think that you guys were anxiously waiting for your freebies. Didn’t get time to create samples for you guys for this week either, but I received pictures from Liz of her samples. So if you don’t have time to use these freebies yet, do save them, cause it’s Mother’s Day over a week. I’ll show you my samples hopefully next time.
Here’s the link for everyone to your flower card freebies: http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Flower Card Tutorial
1. Print your card on card stock.
2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases neat and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.
3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.
4. Cut out your card.
5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.
6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.
7. You now have a flower card.
8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.
9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.
For the final surprise visit www.mymemoriesblog.com and hop on a Blog Train!!! You will find more FREEBIES out there; you can also participate in their fun challenges for fun prizes to win.
See you guys next time for more wonderful FREEBIES!!!