I’m back with new freebies!
Here’s the link for everyone to download these freebies: http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3
You do need your My Memories Suite software to work with these freebies. If you don’t have this software yet you can participate in my My Memories Suite software GIVEAWAY. Everyone can participate and it’s open internationally; check out my previous post for details.
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, 8-12" of ribbon, stapler, tape or velcro)
TIP: To print your information on the inside create another page with the template in place. Put all your text and embellishments in (leaving a little room on the edges) and then remove the template right before exporting or printing the inside page on the back of the first. This will keep from having to worry about if the templates line up exactly when cutting out your card.
2. Using the scissors cut along outside line.
3. Fold card at indentations.
TIP: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project.
4. Repeat by folding down top flap.
5. Staple ribbon to both sides of your card on the inside to look like a strap or handle.
6. Enjoy the finished cards and share. Don't forget to use your imagination. The possibilities are endless!
I created a gift bag with this week’s freebies by adding some extra pieces to the layout. I can place some gifts in my created shoulder bag and gift it to someone.;)
See you guys next time!